Suzy Wilson is the Teaching & Learning Librarian at the University of Maryland in College Park, MD. In this role, she manages the library instruction program for UMD first-year students and co-facilitates the Libraries’ Research & Teaching Fellowship, a three-semester paid professional development and teacher training program for UMD iSchool students. She also teaches as affiliate faculty in the iSchool's MLIS program.
- Information literacy instruction
- Critical theory and pedagogies
- Academic librarianship
- Mentorship and support for emerging professionals
- Master of Library and Information Science, University of Maryland, College Park
- BA, History, James Madison University